With the last month of winter in full swing we are excited to send out our fresh food box next week!
So with winter coming to an end we are going to highlight the humble Cauliflower. A veg we grow at all our farms during winter and one that is a regular feature in our monthly fresh fruit & veg box. It’s a simple recipe that’s great to do with the kids and is best served with a simple salad and yoghurt!
Enjoy and don’t forget to tag @foodforchange.org.au in your social media pics!
- 1kg Cauliflower
- 2 Large Eggs
- 1 Cup Chick Pea Flour
- 2 Tsp. Ground Ginger
- Salt & White Pepper To Taste
- 2 Tsp. Ground Cumin
- 2 Tsp. Ground Coriander
- Olive Oil
- Preheat your oven to 200℃
- Grate the cauliflower into a large bowl – stalks and all!
- Add in all the spices and season with salt and pepper to taste
- Whisk both the eggs in a seperate bowl and add to the cauliflower mix along with the chick pea flour
- Mix until everything is well combined
- Divide the mixture into 16 even sized portions and roll each one into a ball and flatten
- Place onto a lined baking tray and brush the top of the fritters with olive oil
- Cook for 15 to 20 minutes until golden brown
For more great recipes make sure you subscribe to our newsletter below!