Share Your Land
Have Excess Land? Support Change…
Food For Change is always on the look out for land that we can develop in partnership with land owners into major farm sites and grow more food to feed hungry Australians.
If you own land or know of land in your region that you think might be suitable please let us know.
The key factors we look for in a site are:
- Location – Close to major cities and transport for volunteers
- Security – To keep equipment safe
- Site Facilities – Parking & Toilets
- Water – The site must either have access to water or a dam
- Partner Collection Region – We work with our food partners to collect and distribute the food that we grow to keep our costs down, so the land needs to be in an area one of them visit.
If you think you have some suitable land please submit the details and we will be in touch.
Complete The Form For More Information On Our Land Share Program
Comments are closed.