Like To Give? Support Change…
You can help Food For Change on our mission to alleviate food insecurity in Australia by donating directly to us. Food For Change is a registered not for profit charity and every $1 donated goes directly to feeding hungry Australians and $2 = 10 meals for those in need.
Did You Know?
- 1 in 7 Australian Kids Go To School Without Breakfast
- Nearly 3 million individuals seek food relief each year
- Over 100,000 People Are Turned Away Each Month When Seeking Food Relief – leaving them hungry and vulnerable.
- 1/3 Of Food Relief Recipients Are Children
- Only 7% Seeking Food Relief Are Homeless – The Rest Are Your Friends, Neighbours & Colleagues
- There Is Enough Vacant Land In Australia To End Hunger Nationally
- In Australia We Throw Away over 8 Million Tonnes Of Food Annually
Help us help the children, families and individuals across Australia suffering from food insecurity and donate today.
Donate Via Direct Deposit
Bank Details: Bendigo Bank Highett
Account Name: Food For Change Foundation
BSB Number: 633-000
Acount Number: 159-245-968
Please include your name/company name as reference when donating.
Donate Via Cheque
Please make all cheques payable to the “Food For Change Foundation” and send to:
Food For Change Foundation
Suite 18b Park St
Mordialloc VIC 3195
Donate With Crypto
Food For Change is very excited to now be able to accept donations with Crypto Currency! Using Coinbase secure platform you can donate your Bitcoin, Litecoin and many more Crypto Currencies to helps us on our mission to feed the hungry!
Through workplace giving, employees can make regular donations to support Food For Change and help us feed hungry Australians.
No matter how big or small, you can donate to us through your employer’s payroll system. Small donations through the workplace are very valuable to Food For Change, especially when the donation amounts are added up and consolidated with other employee donations, which can then be matched by your employer.
To start workplace giving to Food For Change please speak to your employer. If they are not set up for workplace giving then Food For Change has partnered with two workplace giving platforms and you can select from either GOOD2GIVE or BENOJO. Simply contact us and we will help you organise it all!
Comments are closed.