Grow For Us
Have A Farm? You Can Support Change…
The Food For Change “Grow For Us” program offers a unique way for farmers to contribute to eliminating food insecurity in Australia. The program see’s growers of all sizes working with Food For Change to grow as much food as possible.
We will provide the following to allow you to help us on our mission:
- Seeds Seedlings – Specific seeds & seedlings to grow the food needed in your area
- Infrastructure As Required – Being a registered charity we are able to apply for grants to facilitate the growing of more food. This could include a cool room for your farm, a quad, tractor or anything else you would require to help you on our mission
- Volunteers – We will advertise for and handle all volunteers who will help you grow the food!
- Local Partnerships – We facilitate local partnerships with the organisations you will be supporting along with local business.
- Marketing Material – We will provide you with all the information and material you need to promote our partnership in your community and online.
- Tax Deduction – All food you grow and donate is tax deductible.
For more information on how you can help end hunger in Australia please complete the form below and a member of the team will be in touch!
Complete The Form For More Information On Growing For Us
Comments are closed.